GBNFC Children’s Centre
GBNFC Children’s Centre is happy to be part of the Birmingham Forward Steps (BFS) Early Years and Wellbeing Service.
We are sub-contracted by Barnardo’s who are one of the five partners delivering the BFS service.
GBNFC covers the Selly Oak District of Birmingham (Billesley, Bournville, Selly Oak and Brandwood Wards)
We offer a range of activities and support services to help you with all aspects of parenting, making sure your child gets the best start in life.
- Adult Education (access to employment, job club, ESOL/EAL)
- Adult Well-Being (emotional wellbeing group plus 1:1 support)
- Antenatal and Postnatal (parenting classes, baby club, infant feeding support)
- Early Years Groups (baby groups, baby massage, baby yoga, healthy start vitamins, school readiness, healthy lifestyle choices)
- SEND (1:1 advice and support plus group peer support from KIDS West Midlands)
- Speech & Language (language through play and support in the home)
- Childcare Advice (childcare funding advice and support, 2yr – 3yr old EEE places, parenting programmes)
- Family Support (behaviour management, benefits advice, debt advice, domestic abuse, housing, isolation, mental health, parenting, immigration/asylum seeking support)